SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission has recently recruited 11409 posts of Multi-Tasking Staff and Havaldar. Out of these total posts, there are 10880 posts of MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) and 529 posts of Havildar. This recruitment is going on under the notification of SSC MTS Havildar Recruitment 2022. Let us know about SSC MTS Exam 2023 eligibility, number of posts, exam fees, syllabus, exam date, how to apply, salary etc. through this article.
SSC Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff – MTS, and Havaldar Examination, 2022
|Online Application Submission Date||18-01-2023 to 17-02-2023|
|Last date for online fee payment||19-02-2023|
|Last date for payment through Challan||20-02-2023|
|Computer Based Test||April, 2023|
|Board official website||https://ssc.nic.in|
SSC MTS Havaldar 2022 total Vacancies
The total number of posts in this SSC recruitment is 11409. The tentative vacancies for the posts of MTS and Havaldar are as follows:
Eligibility for MTS and Havildar Exam 2023
Based on the Nationality/Citizenship, Age Limit and Educational Qualifications, the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for SSC MTS Havaldar Examination 2023.
Nationality / Citizenship
To be eligible for this examination, the candidate must be a citizen of India or a citizen of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limit for SSC MTS and Havaldar 2022
The age of the applicant for this examination should be as per the recruitment rules as follows.
- For MTS and Havaldar in CBN, the age of the candidate should be between 18-25 years. Hence the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005.
- For some posts of Havildar and MTS in CBIC, the age limit should be 18-27 years. Hence the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005.
Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories is as follows:
|Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST)||5 Year|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 Year|
|PWBD (Unreserved)||10 Year|
|PWBD (OBC)||13 Year|
|PWBD (SC/ST)||15 Year|
|Former serviceman (ESM)||03 Year (after deduction from military service)|
|For Defense Personnel disabled during operation or hostilities with foreign country or while serving in a disturbed area||3 Year|
|For Defense Personnel disabled during operation or hostilities with foreign country or while serving in a disturbed area (in SC/ST category)||8 Year|
|For Widows/Divorced Women/Women Judicially Separated and Remarried||Till the age of 35 years.|
Candidates must have passed Matriculation/Equivalent examination from any recognized Board on or before the cut-off date (17-02-2023).
Application fee for MTS and Havaldar exam
The application fee for MTS and Havaldar Exam 2022 has been kept at Rs 100/-.
Women, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) candidates eligible for reservation are exempted from payment.
Applicants can pay the fee for SSC MTS and HAVILDAR exam through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit Card, Cash and generate SBI Challan.
SSC MTS Salary Structure
Selected candidates in SSC MTS 2023 Recruitment can be provided salary as per 7th Pay Commission. The salary of the candidates will be fixed on the basis of the place of work as other allowances and benefits will be given on the basis of their work and place of work.
|Pay Scale||5,200 – 20,200 /- ₹ per month|
|Grade Pay||1,800 /- ₹|
|in-hand pay||Approx ₹ 20,245 /- per month|
Apart from this salary, the employees are expected to get the following additional benefits of SSC MTS Recruitment:
- Pension Scheme
- Post Retirement Benefits
- Medical Facilities
How to apply for SSC MTS Havaldar
To apply for the SSC MTS Havildar exam, the candidates have to follow the main 6 instructions given below by visiting the official website of the Staff Selection Commission:
- Candidates first of all log in to the official website of SSC.
- Now click on the relevant link to apply for the exam.
- Then click on the MTS/Havildar link.
- Enter other important information like name, age, educational qualification in the application form.
- Then pay the application fee according to your category and submit it.
- Your form has been successfully submitted. Take a print out of it for future references.
SSC MTS Havaldar 2022 Syllabus
The indicative syllabus for the Computer Based Examination for SSC MTS Havaldar will be as follows:
1. Numerical and Mathematical Ability: It will include questions on problems relating to Integers and Whole Numbers, LCM and HCF, Decimals and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations and BODMAS, Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Work and Time, Direct and inverse Proportions, Averages, Simple Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Area and Perimeter of Basic Geometric Figures, Distance and Time, Lines and Angles, Interpretation of simple Graphs and Data, Square and Square roots etc.
2. Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving: The questions in this part intend to measure the candidates’ general learning ability. The questions will be broadly based on Alpha-Numeric Series, Coding and Decoding, Analogy, Following Directions, Similarities and Differences, Jumbling, Problem Solving and Analysis, Nonverbal Reasoning based on diagrams, age Calculations, Calendar and Clock, etc.
3. General Awareness: The broad coverage of the test will be on Social Studies (History, Geography, Art and Culture, Civics, Economics), General Science and Environmental studies up to 10th Standard.
4. English Language and Comprehension: Candidates’ understanding of the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and to test comprehension, a simple paragraph may be given and a question based on the paragraph to be asked.
Note – For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability, there will be no component of Maps/Graphs/Diagrams/Statistical Data in the Paper.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for the post of Havildar in CBIC and CBN
‘Walking’ has been included in the Physical Efficiency Test.
For Male Candidates: 1600 Meters in 15 Minutes
For Female Candidate: 1 km in 20 minutes
Any problem or information related to Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022 Contact via comment.
Click here to read this article in Hindi.