Visitor’s Conference 2023 is being organized on 10 and 11 July 2023 at Rashtrapati Bhavan. The conference was launched with the inaugural speech of President Draupadi Murmu. The President of India is a visitor of 162 central institutions of Higher Education, which will give the Visitor Award 2021 during this conference.
Visitor’s Conference 2023
On July 10, before the start of the 2023 visitor’s conference, President Draupadi Murmu presented the Visitor Awards 2021 in the categories of ‘Innovation’, ‘Research’ and ‘Technology Development’ and gave the inaugural speech of the conference. Union Minister for Education and Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Dharmendra Pradhan will also address the conference on this day.
The conference will be discussed at the conference on July 11, 2023 for the content -tricky development. 5 Different groups will contribute to the attainment of NEP-2020, internationalization effort and G20, research contribution and honor, diversity, equality, inclusion and welfare, plans for the period and work items like the Amrit kaal will hold a meeting on sub-subject items like work items . The results of the discussions held in the contemplation meeting in the concluding session will be presented to the President.
Visitor Award 2021 Information
- Visitor’s Award for ‘Innovation’ – given to Prof. Venkatesh Singh, School of Physical and Chemical Sciences, Central University of South Bihar. The award was given to Prof. Venkatesh Singh for developing indigenous charge pick-up panels for resistive plate chambers using silicon fiber sheets.
- Visitor’s Award for ‘Research in Physical Sciences’ – awarded to Prof. Surjit Dhara, School of Physics, University of Hyderabad. The award was given to Prof. Surjit Dhara for his work in soft matter and liquid crystals.
- Visitor’s Award for ‘Research in Biological Sciences’ – was given to Prof. Mohd. Latif Khan, Dr. Harisingh Goud University, Sagar. The award was given to Prof. Mo Latif Khan for his contribution to understanding forest biodiversity, regeneration of RET (Rare, Endangered and Threatened) plant species and assessment of threat status of forests in Eastern Himalaya and Central India.
- Visitor’s Award for ‘Technology Development’ – Awarded to Prof. KC James Raju, School of Physics, University of Hyderabad. Prof KC James Raju contributed to frequency tunable microwave devices using ferroelectric thin films.
- Visitor’s Award for Research – Awarded to Prof. Anunay Samant, School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad. Prof. Anunay Samant contributed to spectroscopy and dynamics of short-lived chemical species produced upon photo-extinction of molecular systems and materials.
Click here to read this article in Hindi.