This year the 77th Independence Day of India is being celebrated on 15th August. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will lead the nation with his speech in celebrating the 77th Independence Day from the Red-Fort. Let us know what will be special on the occasion of this Independence Day and about the best wishes for 77th Independence Day:
5 Best Wishes for 77th Independence Day
Tirange se Badhkar, Kuchh aur Hamaari Shaan Nahi,
Bhartiya Hone ke Alawa, Hamaari aur Koi Pehchan Nahi.
Tirange ke Samman ko, Hum Nit Nya Aayam denge,
Aajad Purkhon ke Rakt Hain Hum, Jo Mrte Dam Tak Aazad Rahenge.
Desh ke Samman Me, Chalo Aazadi ka Utsav Manae,
Hathon me Aaj Apne, Aao Hum Sab Tiranga Uthaye.
Ekta Sutra me Aaj Fir se bandh Jaye,
Aao Hum Ek Sath Milkar Aazadi Manaae.
Saare Jahaan se Achha Hindustan Hamara,
Hum Bulbule hai iski ye Gulistan Hamara.
Celebration of 77th Independence Day
PM Modi will unfurl the national flag from the ramparts of the historic monument and deliver the traditional Independence Day speech to the nation. On the occasion of this year’s Independence Day, the ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ ceremony will be concluded, which was started from Sabarmati Ashram on March 12, 2021. The country will once again be ushered into the ‘Amrit Kaal’ with renewed enthusiasm so that the dream of making India a developed country by 2047 can be realised. Several new initiatives are being organized to celebrate the 77th Independence Day. Let us know these initiatives:
- Selfie Points: Government at National War Memorial, India Gate, Vijay Chowk, New Delhi Railway Station, Pragati Maidan, Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid Metro Station, Rajiv Chowk Metro Station, Delhi Gate Metro Station, ITO Metro Gate, Naubat Khana and Sheesh Ganj Gurudwara Selfie points dedicated to various schemes and initiatives of the NHAI have been set up.
- As part of the celebrations, an online selfie contest is being organized by the Ministry of Defense from August 15 to 20 on the MyGov portal. A total of twelve winners will be selected in this competition. Each winner will be given prize money of Rs 10,000.
- This year around 1,800 people from different professions have been invited along with their spouses from across the country. This initiative of the government has been done in accordance with the ‘public participation’ approach.
- Among these special guests, there are more than 400 sarpanchs, 250 people associated with Farmer Producer Organization Scheme, 50-50 participants of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana etc.
- 75 couples from each State/UT have also been invited in their traditional attire.
We wish you all a very happy 77th Independence Day.
Click here to read this article in Hindi.